Kindly follow the steps below to upload the files in your cPanel.
1) Login to the cPanel control panel.
2) Click on File Manager in cPanel and then find the folder or create a folder to upload.
3) Click on the name of the desired folder
4) At the top you can find the option upload. Click on it
5) You can see a browse option, now browse the files and upload it.
Note: By default, the file permission should be 644 and directory permission should be 755
Please get back to us if you need further assistance.