Change File permission in cPanel
To change the permission on Files and Folder, please follow the steps :-
1) Login to the cPanel control panel.
2) Click on File Manager in cPanel and then find the file or folder you want to change permissions on.
3) Click on the name of the desired file or folder
4) Click on "Change Permission link", which should be in the top-right corner of the File Manager window.
5) Follow the prompts required to create the appropriate permission. The permission numbers under the tick boxes should automatically update.
6) Click the “Change” button once you have finished setting the permission.
Was this answer helpful?